To become ad hominem in ones rhetoric is not tasteful nor is it respectful of oneself or the one who is being attacked. Regardless of this admonition I shall proceed as follows:
1) Karl Rove- does not look like a pig.
2) George W. Bush does not look like a clown or Alfred E. Newman.
3) Mitt Romney does not look or speak as if he was helpless as a rich man's child.
4) William Kristol does present as a pampered, overly protected middle class chicken hawk.
5) Rush Limbaugh is not a big fat idiot.
6) Sean Hannity does not look as if he is lost in the headlights.
7) Ann Culter is not a stuttering umm umm umm- empty minded- book toting idiot.
8) Dick- applied for and received five deferments for military service-Cheney- does not look like a
scattered ghost- with no where to go.
9) Ronald Reagan did not look or act like a baffelled buffoon.
10) Dick Morris does not look like an undisciplined eater- who is constantly writing non-sense and peddling
these silly books in order to buy more food.
11) Rudy Gullianni does not look like a feeble former bully that lisps his way through press conferences.
So I utilized this post to set the record straight- being brutally honest is not nice. This is why I made an effort to negate what has been understood regarding these people. Politeness or being politic is always the right way to go.