• Your entries will be in the form of comments on the wall of the group’s page
• You do not have to enter a time stamp for each of your entries – each entry will automatically be stamped with the time it is posted. However, the time stamps will read “5 minutes ago,” “1 hour ago,” until about 24 hours after they are posted. So, you may enter your own time stamps if you’d like.
• Your responses can be directed to the other bloggers or to the debates. Feel free to mix it up.
• Write as much or as little as you’d like per entry
• Be clear, honest, spontaneous, creative and insightful, but be specific about what you are referring to, be it a statement from a candidate or from another blogger.
Keep in mind: The newest entries will appear at the top of the comments page